At a glance: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath. Wraparound covered deck on 2 sides of house with charcoal grill, Smaller waterfalls and stream right off the deck.
About Falling Water Cottage
Falling water is the name of a very special house that is built beside a babbling brook. Imagine driving down a country lane to a cottage nestled in the woodland.The Barn red cottage and white porch rails beckon you to come sit. The cottage is nestled on 2 acres of woodland on a quiet, peaceful street conveniently located between Brevard and Hendersonville, NC. It has a wrap around deck off the living room, dining room, and master bedroom where you can eat meals outside or just enjoy relaxing next to the small waterfalls and babbling brook with the sound of the falling waters; and enjoy views of the stream. There is a nice view of the woods and water from the dining table inside too, perfect for any meal.
In spring millions of wildflowers bloom in the area and in the summer the rhododendrun and mountain laurel bloom. Fall has cool nights and wonderful fall color.
- Large flat screen smart TV with cable and Bluray in the living area.
- The master bedroom has a queen bed and flat screen TV.
- Full kitchen with a microwave and dishwasher.
- A washer-dryer with detergent & fabric softener are included for your convenience.
- There is a large yard, nearly 2 acres, that is great for kids and dogs! It includes a fenced area for pets.