Welcome to Anam Cara! Soul Friend (in Gaelic). This is the place for your soul to find peace. Our home is on a mountain ridge surrounded by forest. We look out over miles and miles of mountains and valleys. Deer, turkeys, and bears make occasional visits. Our home is a destination in itself.
This is a one level ground floor suite: one bedroom, living room, kitchen, and full bath with laundry. These are all your private areas to use and are entirely separate from the main house. There are beautiful views from all of the oversized windows. Outside, enjoy looking out over the top of the world, and sit by a fire under the stars at night. Views are all year. Gaze out over the mountain, at eye-level with soaring hawks, vultures, and eagles, and take in the silence of the sky. Sometimes we are above the clouds. Sometimes we are in the clouds! It is a different view every day.
- 2-3 people
- King bed +twin pull out in the living room
- dogs welcome with a pet fee
- mountain and valley views
- full-size kitchen
- desk area/workspace
- DISH (2 TVs)
- accessible–1 level, no step entry, and yard grab bars
- grill, picnic table, and patio area
- easy parking
- next to Headwaters State Park, 30 min Gorges State Park, 15 minutes to Cathy’s Creek entrance to Pisgah Forest
- 100% of guests have given 5 Star ratings