For select weekends in the spring, late summer, and fall seasons, Brevard Music Center offers its campus housing to attendees of special events. Our cabins – tucked away in some of the most serene, peaceful locations on our 181-acre campus – offer affordable, modest lodging options for visitors to Transylvania County.
Additional benefits include access to walking trails, natural settings that offer lakeside views, and grounds perfect for reading a book, listening to music, doing yoga, or enjoying a picnic. Plus, for those attending an event or signature festival at our Whittington-Pfohl Auditorium, enjoy the convenience of being on campus and walking to/from the performance of your choosing.
BMC’s campus is also easily accessible by foot or by car to Brevard’s vibrant downtown area, offering visitors a wealth of retail and dining options.
Do you have a large group? If so, you may wish to consider BMC’s student bunk-style housing for groups of up to 16 individuals.
For information about any Brevard Music Center housing options, please call 828-862-2132or email email@example.com.
All revenues obtained from BMC cabin rentals support our mission of educating the next generation of gifted young musicians to prepare and perform great musical works at a high artistic level.
Brevard Music Center Accommodations – Specifics
- Cabin: two bedrooms; sleeps 4; screened-in porch
- One queen bed per bedroom
- One full bathroom per bedroom
- 3-night minimum stay (Eclipse Weekend); 2-night minimum stay (BC Homecoming and Mountain Song Fest)
- Check in: 12:00pm to 6:00pm (please contact us for a different check in time)
- Check out: 1:00pm
- Add a roll-away twin bed for $75
- Maximum occupancy per cabin: 5
- No pets
- Quiet hours – 10:00pm to 7:00am
- Accessible rooms available upon request
No disturbances from telephones, TV, or Internet; Wi-Fi available at various campus locations.